BHA Program and Schedule
- 2-3 on-ice sessions and dry land training classes per week.
- Individualized learning plans and skills assessments
- Regular fitness testing
- Each year students complete regular academic ‘core’ courses and gain credit for grade level PE, Principles of Hockey and Applied Skills.
- Students in grades 10, 11 and 12 meet certain graduation portfolio requirements through BHA activities
- National Coaching Certification Program certifications will be available to students in grades 10, 11 and 12.
- Referee certifications will also be available to BHA participants.
$160 per month (10 months) Includes:
Dry land training strip
Training supplies and manuals (where applicable)
Low student-instructor ratio
Free and unlimited access to Britannia Community Centre Facilities (including the arena, swimming pool and fitness center) outside of regular school hours.